Friday, December 24, 2010

Won Ton Salad

(I got this picture from the Internet because my camera stinks, but the recipe came out of my grandma's book. It looks exactly like this)

1 head of lettuce
1 head of iceberg lettuce
1 bunch green onions
3 or 4 chicken breasts cooked with salt and shredded or cubed...I like shredded
Won tons fried until light brown in oil. It only takes a few seconds to be done. Don't over cook they will burn easily and taste like it.
Crumble won tons over greens and add just before serving 1/8 cup sesame seeds.

DRESSING:
4 TBS sugar
1 tsp accent
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp vinegar
Mix together and add to above ingredients. Serve immediately


I sent this to work with John for a work dinner and they LOOOOOVVVEED it! It is for sure a family favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment