Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Graham Cracker Lemon Balls




My husband laughs at me when I try stuff like this because I just kind of wing it...I think it sounds good so I try it out even if I have no recipe to follow. Well he's not laughing anymore cause he loves these.



2 packages (there are 4 to a box) Graham Crackers I used Keebler

1 tub lemon frosting

2 packages of white chocolate chips or white candy melts whatever you like better



Put the graham crackers through the food processor and crush them to a fine powder. Add all of the lemon frosting to the graham crackers and mix until it forms a big ball. Roll into little half inch to one inch balls. Place them on a cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper and stick them in the freezer for about 30 mins to an hour. Before you take them out melt the white chocolate chips or candy melts in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds. When that is all melted pull the balls out of the freezer and roll them in it. Place back on the cookie sheet until the white chocolate hardens. THEN EAT THEM UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment