Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

So I am pretty sure that my 10 year old is the best cookie maker on the planet...lucky for me. He and my 8 year old have been so helpful in the kitchen and I love it. I just hand them a recipe and off to work they go. They have made dinners, breakfasts and desserts with little to no help from me. I knew I had kids for a reason =)

         1 cupButter
1 cupSugar
2/3 cupbrown sugar; packed
1 cupPeanut butter
1 teaspoonVanilla
2 eaEGGS
2 1/2 cupsFlour
1 cupquick oatmeal
2 teaspoonsBaking soda
1/2 teaspoonSalt
12 ouncessemi-sweet chocolate chips- I like milk chocolate 

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies Preparation

Heat oven to 350. Beat butter, sugars, peanut butter, vanilla & eggs vigorously in large bowl until creamy and well blended. Stir in flour, oats, baking soda & salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to brown paper. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment