Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!


I have tried so many different cookie recipes it's kind of embarrassing. Well let me just tell you...this is the best one thus far =)
2 1/2 cups of flour...I used just a tad more so they would be more fluffy
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter softened
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips...I added half milk chocolate and half butterscotch
the recipe doesn't call for this but I added about 1 cup of rolled oats as well.
Preheat oven to 375. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter with brown sugar and white sugar at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs (one at a time)
mix on low speed until well incorporated. Gradually blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto UNGREASED cookie sheet. Bake for 10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment